Welcome to my BLOG

Hi, I am Shawn and you have found my BLOG. Please take a while to check out more about me, the things I like, the things I do and the people I call friends.

Monday, May 31, 2010

I need you babe

I need you in my life
as much as I need
food or water or sleep.

For the longest time,
I've had a thirst deep inside
to be know and understood
and loved for what I am .

I've longed for someone
to share my life with..
the ups and downs
and everything in between.

Then you walked in,
to my life,
quenching my thirst,
satisfying my longing...
and I know you were the one
the one I've been waiting for
all this time.

I love you and I need you
more than I can usually
find words to say .

But today and always,
know that you are the one for me....
and I never want to let you go..

Love you for ever and ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment