Welcome to my BLOG

Hi, I am Shawn and you have found my BLOG. Please take a while to check out more about me, the things I like, the things I do and the people I call friends.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Plum is an instrument used to try perpendiculars; the Square, square their work; ands the Level, to prove horizontals; but we are taught to make use of them for more noble and glorious purposes. The Plumb admonishes us to walk uprightly in our several stations in life, before God and man,squaring our action by the Square of virtue; and by the Level a King is reminded that, although a crown may adorn the head, and a scripture the hand, yet the blood in his veins is derived from the same Almighty Parent, and is no better than that of the humblest citizen, and teaches us all that we are travelling on the broad level of time to that undiscovered country from whose bourne no traveler returns.

1 comment: