Welcome to my BLOG

Hi, I am Shawn and you have found my BLOG. Please take a while to check out more about me, the things I like, the things I do and the people I call friends.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Only One Dream Come True

If I could have only one dream come true in my life.
I'd want to spend the rest of my life with you .
If I could have only one voice to hear,
one smile to see, one hand to hold ..
In a world crowded with people,
there's a comfort only your caring can provide to this country boys heart.
A quiet calm at the center of things only you my love can give.
There's a deep and abiding happiness my heart never knew till I found you my love.
If I could make a difference in one life; I'd want it to be yours.
I want to return all the kindness, and love that you share
with me day by day and moment by moment..
I want to be the one that makes your life easier when it is
hard and calmer when it is not. I want to be the one who
treats your heart as gently and loving as you treat mine. ..
I want to be everything you are to me because the best thing
in my life comes from having you to love me so.
Love you for ever and ever and a day ..
~Shawn Hewitt

2 comments: