Welcome to my BLOG

Hi, I am Shawn and you have found my BLOG. Please take a while to check out more about me, the things I like, the things I do and the people I call friends.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010


Your My Love and My Best Friend
and the friendship we share
make the love and the romance
between us mean even more to me.
Our relationship is so much richer and more fulfilling, and I feel a special peace and comfort
when I'm with you .
It's like you soothe my soul
as well as excite me in so many ways.
I always wanted to be friends with the person
I fell in love with.
I always felt that was important somehow,
and now i know why....
I always felt that was important to somehow, and now I know why.
Knowing that you are there for me to lean on whenever I have a problems...
and kmowing I can do the same for you .... makes me feel incredibly lucky.
I know that not every couple feels such deep friendship for each other......
And it fills my heart with even more love for you to know that we share
something so special to the heart and sole..
~Shawn

1 comment:

  1. before everything else..u were my best friend... to me, thats more important than anything to me...i know i always have someone to turn to...to hold me when i need a hug...ure my very best friend...and im so so honored to call u my boyfriend...i love u Shawn....with all my heart i love u...

    ReplyDelete