Welcome to my BLOG

Hi, I am Shawn and you have found my BLOG. Please take a while to check out more about me, the things I like, the things I do and the people I call friends.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010




Sometimes when I look at you
I can hardly believe you are mine,
I think about how attractive you are,
how caring and sensitive,
how interesting and funny,
and I can hardly believe
that out of this whole world of people,
I was lucky enough to find you.
Sometimes when I look at you,
I remember what it was like
in the beginning,
when we just getting
to know each other.
I will never forget
the nervous excitement
I used to feel every time I saw you...
and I smile every time
I relive the tenderness
of our very first kiss.
Sometimes when I look at you,
I get lost in memories
of special times we have shared,
in daydreams of happiness
we have yet to discover together.
Every time I look at you,
I realize how much I love
the love we share
and how very much I love you..

1 comment:

  1. i still feel the excitement...everytime i see u...everytime i see ur name on my caller id...m heart skips a beat...i hope it stays that way forever...i love u. :)

    ReplyDelete