Welcome to my BLOG

Hi, I am Shawn and you have found my BLOG. Please take a while to check out more about me, the things I like, the things I do and the people I call friends.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010



When the winds of change comes,
stirring things up in our lives,
friendship is what steadies us.
And you are steadied me time and again
You have helped me find a peaceful state
of mind just by being there, by listening
and assuring me that this, too will pass.
You have hung in their with me when things have
come up that took time away from our friendship.
You have not judged me when i have gotten slightly off course, and you have celebrated with me when things were set right again.
Though we don't always know what's going to happen tomorrow, it feels good to know one thing
for sure.. we will always be there for each other , we will always be friends..
~Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment